Saturday, January 25, 2020
Our latest video "Miami Food & Vintage: Retro Motels, Diners & Hot Dogs" is live on our Youtube channel!
In this MIAMI FOOD & VINTAGE tour, we visit the MiMo neighborhood of Miami and stop in and have delicious #food at the oldest diner in the area, which serves breakfast all day long.
We also check out the huge concentration of #vintage motels along Biscayne Boulevard, many of which have been lovingly restored to their former 1950s glory with unique mid-century architectural "Miami Modern" details and neon signage.
We also visit a famous retro hot dog stand, known for its street food, including classic and regional specialty hot dogs with a wide variety of toppings.
Places we visit in Miami, Florida include:
1. New Yorker Boutique Hotel: 6500 Biscyane Boulevard Miami, Fl
2. Jimmy's Eastside Diner: 7201 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami Fl
3. Saturn Motel: 6995 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
4. Wotel South Pacific: 6300 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL
5. Dogma Grill: 7030 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
6. Shalimar Motel: 6200 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
7. Sinbad Motel: 6150 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
8. Vagabond Hotel: 7301 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
9. Gregory's Diner: 7301 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Fl
10. Coppertone Girl vintage neon sign: 7300 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, Florida
Our rescue dog, Hudson comes along with us as we travel around #Miami sampling food and even gets free slices of bacon!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
We would love for you to subscribe to our channel and hit the thumbs up and notification bell and please SHARE if you enjoy the video.
We will be posting new videos EVERY WEEK highlighting unique small businesses in New York City.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEVER MISS AN EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesandKarla