Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Our latest video "NYC BEST HOLIDAY MARKETS" is live on our jamesandkarla Youtube channel!
In this NYC BEST HOLIDAY MARKETS episode we visit three internationally renowned #holiday markets in New York City and see many of the unique gifts created by local craftsmen and artists as and try some delicious eats and hot chocolate from local entrepreneurs and chefs.
We also visit New York Transit Museum Holiday Train Show inside Grand Central Terminal and The Rink at Winter Village inside Bryant Park and see ice skating and the large #Christmas tree which is decorated for the season as well as the charming Le Carrousel.
Places we visit include:
1. The 18th Annual Holiday Train Show at the New York Transit Museum Gallery Annex at Grand Central Terminal at 42nd St.
2. Grand Central Holiday Fair inside Grand Central Terminal Vanderbilt Hall at 42nd Street
3. Holiday Shops at Bryant Park (along Sixth Avenue between West 42nd Street and West 40th Street)
4. The Rink at Winter Village inside Bryant Park
5. Union Square Holiday Market at south side of Union Square at 14th Street between Union Square East & Union Square West
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
We would love for you to subscribe to our channel and hit the thumbs up and notification bell and please SHARE if you enjoy the video.
We will be posting new videos EVERY WEEK highlighting unique small businesses in #NYC.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEVER MISS AN EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesandKarla