Sunday, December 15, 2019
Our latest video "EAST VILLAGE STREET FOOD & PUNK, NYC " is live on our jamesandkarla Youtube channel!
In this East Village street food & punk episode, we visit many shops and places associated with the American #punk rock movement and enjoy some iconic #NYC #streetfood including an egg cream and pizza!
Places we visit include:
1. Gem Spa: 131 Second Avenue at St. Marks Place
2. Trash & Vaudeville: 96 East 7th Street near First Avenue
3. Albert's Garden: 16 East 2nd Street near Bowery
4. CBGB: now John Varvatos - 315 Bowery
5. Stromboli Pizza: 83 St Marks Place at First Avenue
6. Webster Hall: 125 East 11th Street near Third Avenue
Our rescue dog, Hudson comes along with us and even gets his own slice of pizza and Gem Spa scarf!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
We would love for you to subscribe to our channel and hit the thumbs up and notification bell and please SHARE if you enjoy the video.
We will be posting new videos EVERY FRIDAY highlighting unique small businesses in New York City.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEVER MISS AN EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesandKarla