Reynold's has been operating as a bar since the end of Prohibition (1933) but recently closed. The manger told us, "This is the last of the old Irish bars in the whole neighborhood. There were dozens of them at one time."The #vintage #neon sign is from 1964. Photo (2004) and full interview from our book "Store Front: The Disappearing Face of New York".