Saturday, February 8, 2020
Our latest video "HAITIAN FOOD & VINYL RECORDS: MIAMI" is live on our Youtube channel!
In this HAITIAN FOOD & VINYL RECORDS tour of MIAMI, we visit the Little Haiti neighborhood of #Miami and stop in many historic #food shops with ties to Haiti and also visit a Haitian Botanica which sells Voodoo and spirituality items. Not only do we eat delicious Haitian food on this tour but we also visit an indie #vinyl record store and go crate digging but we also have a chance to meet and speak with the record store owner and also stop in at a historic dive bar and underground music venue in Little Haiti.
Places we visit in the Little Haiti neighborhood of Miami, Florida include:
1. Piman Bouk (New Florida) Bakery: 46 NE 62nd Street Miami, Fl
2. Sweat Records: 5505 NE 2nd Avenue Miami, Fl
3. Chef Creole: 200 NW 54th Street Avenue Miami, FL
4. Twa Zom Fo Botanica: 175 NW 62nd Street Miami, Fl
5. Lakay Tropical Ice Cream: 91 NE 54th Street Miami, FL
6. Churchill's Pub: 5501 NE 2nd Avenue Miami, Fl
Our rescue dog, Hudson @hudsonpittienyc comes along with us as we travel around Miami sampling amazing Haitian food!
Many thanks to Lolo Reskin of Sweat Records who you can follow on Instagram @sweatrecords
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! We would love for you to subscribe to our channel and hit the thumbs up and notification bell and please SHARE if you enjoy the video.
We will be posting new videos EVERY WEEK highlighting unique small businesses in New York City.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEVER MISS AN EPISODE: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesandKarla