Saturday, April 24, 2021

Karla wears the “I MAKE THE RULES” while I appropriately wear the “I BREAK THE RULES”

My friends from Argentina @anidespres and @donatti gifted me and my pet parents @jamesandkarla with the most amazing hoodies from @elalmacenderoger , an independently owned dog apparel company based in Argentina which was established because the owner specifically could not find doggie clothing to fit her larger dog, Roger. 

We absolutely love these graphic hoodies which are not only super comfortable and toasty warm to wear but also love the logos on each design. Karla wears the “I MAKE THE RULES” while I appropriately wear the “I BREAK THE RULES”. 

Please help support this amazing small business and look extra good & stylish at the same time! 

LINK: https://elalmacenderoger.empretienda.com.ar/




No comments:

Post a Comment