Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter! Gerstner Cafe, Vienna.

Anton and Barbara Gerstner opened their small pastry shop in Vienna in April 1847. They became known for their fine confectionery and exquisite cakes and were appointed as the Imperial Court Confectioner. This cafe near the Opera House is a popular place to have coffee and their famous cakes, pastries and chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment